Fun Facts About Me…..
- Grew up in a small town called Britt, Iowa, which is home to the National Hobo Convention.
- Involved with 4-H for a decade while growing up and I believe it had a huge impact on who I am today.
- 2009 Hancock County Fair Queen (My Mom was so proud).
- I like to spend my summers on the water either boating, jet-skiing, or floatin’ around.
- Traveling is a hobby. My next trip will be to Talladega, Alabama for the NASCAR race.
- My favorite movie of all time is The Wizard of OZ.
- I am one of the few people who still like to read books.
- Not an “athletic” person, but I can play golf.
- I played scrabble once and won.
I Believe In…..
- Hard Work.
- Speaking Your Opinion.
- Constructive Criticism.
- Taking A Risk.
- Constantly Learning